Type of contract
To be defined
Previous experience in the role for groups of 20-30 people, enrollment in “People of the Sea”, professional qualification of kitchen staff
Are you interested?
Read the full Job Description; if you are qualified, please apply online.
The Cook is responsible for managing the ship’s kitchen in its entirety. He/she is in charge of the requests for raw materials, their proper storage, preparation, cleaning and hygiene of the kitchen and adjoining areas.
In case of SAR operations where people are rescued, it will be the cook’s task to prepare the rations provided for the emergency situation with the support of the SAR Operations Logistician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Is responsible for the management of the kitchen;
– Is in charge of the request of raw materials;
– Is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and annexes;
– Manages the proper preservation and storage of goods.
– Enrollment in proper maritime authority ;
– Professional qualification of kitchen staff;
– Prior experience in the role of Cook for groups of 20-30 people;
– Ability to work in stressful situations.
– Experience and in SAR operations.
– Knowledge of Italian language
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.
Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
EMERGENCY ONG Onlus, with headquarters in Via Santa Croce 19, 20122 Milan (MI) – Italy, is Data Controller under EU Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). Personal data will be processed for the purposes of seeking, selecting and managing hired personnel only by authorised staff and possibly disclosed to third parties who may be appointed as Data Processors. Personal data will be stored for no longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes without prejudice to any other rights under, obligations or protection means provided by Law. Data subjects can exercise their rights under Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR mailing at email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller is Mr. Nicola Tarantino, who can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, browse the complete Privacy Notice on this site.