Type of contract
To be defined
Previous experience in the role for groups of 20-30 people, enrollment in “People of the Sea”, professional qualification of kitchen staff
Are you interested?
Read the full Job Description; if you are qualified, please apply online.
The Cook is responsible for managing the ship’s kitchen in its entirety. He/she is in charge of the requests for raw materials, their proper storage, preparation, cleaning and hygiene of the kitchen and adjoining areas.
In case of SAR operations where people are rescued, it will be the cook’s task to prepare the rations provided for the emergency situation with the support of the SAR Operations Logistician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Is responsible for the management of the kitchen;
– Is in charge of the request of raw materials;
– Is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and annexes;
– Manages the proper preservation and storage of goods.
– Enrollment in proper maritime authority ;
– Professional qualification of kitchen staff;
– Prior experience in the role of Cook for groups of 20-30 people;
– Ability to work in stressful situations.
– Experience and in SAR operations.
– Knowledge of Italian language
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.
Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
EMERGENCY ONG Onlus (head office at Via Santa Croce, 19 – 20122 Milano) is the data controller and will process your personal data for the purposes of searching for and selecting candidates for positions in the SAR ship’s crew. In line with requirements, candidates’ data will be sent to companies that specialise in recruitment, selection and management of ship’s crews, which will process the data independently, based on agreements with the ship’s owners. For more information on the purposes and methods of collecting data and its use, or to exercise your rights under articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, you can write to the Chief Privacy Officer, Alessandro Bertani, at our organisation’s head office or by e-mail at email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer is Nicola Tarantino (firstname.lastname@example.org).