Projects & Grants Manager – Desk
English and Italian
Type of contract
Maternity Leave Replacement – starting from September 2021
3 years of previous experience in Project Cycle Management with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR)
Are you interested?
Read the full Job Description; if you are qualified, please apply online.
The Projects & Grants Manager will be part of the Projects & Grants Division of the Field Operation Department (hereinafter FOD). He/She will be responsible for the project cycle management with different donors (DEVCO, MAECI, OCHA UNHCR, ECHO etc.), in collaboration with other relevant desks both in Milan Headquarters and in the field. Alongside with the other office members, he/she will manage the projects’ planning, management and monitoring.
The Projects & Grants Manager will report to the Project and Grants Coordinator and will work in collaboration with the Reporting and Accounting Office and the HO Administrative/Logistics area.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
- Work in coordination and support the Grants Managers in the field for the implementation of projects’ activities and the compliance with donors’ requirements in terms of sources of information, procedures, rules and regulations, etc.;
- Work in coordination with other relevant desks of the FOD and of EMERGENCY’s HQ in order to ensure the compliance with the project proposal and with the rules and regulations of the donors;
- Monitoring and Supervision of funded projects from HQ and with field visits;
- Be responsible for all narrative and financial reporting to different donors;
- Cooperate and support all activities of the FOD Project & Grants Desk (e.g. drafting proposal, reporting, communication with donors, etc.);
- Ensure a smooth communication with donors’ officers and representatives at field and HQ level.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Project Cycle Management with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR), either as field officer or HQ officer;
- Fluent Italian, English (min. level C1) both in writing and speaking (a good command of French would be a plus);
- Excellent level of Office, with specific regards to Excel, and familiarity with the main IT tools;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Experience in budget controlling and financial monitoring;
- Attitude to teamwork and working under pressure, respecting short deadlines;
- Availability to perform field visit with short notice in crisis countries;
- Experience in ECHO Project Cycle Management will be considered an asset.
Applications Deadline: Friday, July 30.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.
Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
EMERGENCY ONG Onlus, with headquarters in Via Santa Croce 19, 20122 Milan (MI) – Italy, is Data Controller under EU Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). Personal data will be processed for the purposes of seeking, selecting and managing hired personnel only by authorised staff and possibly disclosed to third parties who may be appointed as Data Processors. Personal data will be stored for no longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes without prejudice to any other rights under, obligations or protection means provided by Law. Data subjects can exercise their rights under Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR mailing at email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller is Mr. Nicola Tarantino, who can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, browse the complete Privacy Notice on this site.