Tender & Procurement Specialist
English and Italian
Type of contract
Collaboration contract - paid (12 months)
Experience in the management of procurement procedures above 60 thousand euros
Are you interested?
Read the full Job Description; if you are qualified, please apply online.
The Tender & Procurement Specialist reports ultimately to the Field Operations Department (FOD) Director.
S/he will be based in Milan Main Office and work under strict coordination with the Area Directors, the Compliance Manager and all the departments at field and HQ level (desks).
Availability for frequent missions in EMERGENCY’s projects is required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
S/he will be:
- Responsible, at country level, for the full implementation of the procurement policies as defined in the Financial and Administrative Manual;
- In charge of developing and supervise the Field Procurement Offices:
– Identifying the right people to cover the Field Procurement Manager position in each project (being involved in the selection & staff –planning processes;
– guaranteeing their adequate education and training
– regularly carrying out Monitoring & Evaluation missions;
- Ensure, at country level, the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the Country Acquisition Plans to fulfill the approved yearly country budget, and define the consequent procurement strategies in collaboration with all the departments involved in the procurement of goods or services;
- Guarantee the organisation of Local Market Assessments (LMA) and Supplier Audit (MQAS), seeking for eligible vendor compliant with the essential requirements in term of ethical standard, appropriate economical and financial capability, adequate professional and technical skills, and quality standard;
- Ensure, at country level, the implementation of the Vendor Data Base (Vendor List) with:
– vendor reference details,
– purchasing and accounts payable history,
– Key Performance Indicators towards contract obligations;
- At least 2 years’ continuous experience in managing procurement procedures (above €60,000)
- Experience in managing tenders above €300,000
- Experience in procurement management in the field will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of donor procurement procedures (ECHO, UN, AICS, EU)
- Familiarity with procurement laws and regulations; understanding of standard contract terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- Fluent knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and deal with multicultural environments
- Availability to travel between EMERGENCY projects.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): email@example.com. To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.
Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
EMERGENCY ONG Onlus, with headquarters in Via Santa Croce 19, 20122 Milan (MI) – Italy, is Data Controller under EU Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). Personal data will be processed for the purposes of seeking, selecting and managing hired personnel only by authorised staff and possibly disclosed to third parties who may be appointed as Data Processors. Personal data will be stored for no longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes without prejudice to any other rights under, obligations or protection means provided by Law. Data subjects can exercise their rights under Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller is Mr. Nicola Tarantino, who can be mailed at email@example.com.
Please, browse the complete Privacy Notice on this site.