TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER
English and Italian
Type of contract
Paid – 1 year fixed term. Availability: starting from November 2021
Minimum 3 years of previous experience in PCM and 2 years of field experience.
Are you interested?
Read the full Job Description; if you are qualified, please apply online.
The Trusts and Foundations Grants Officer will be part of the Trusts and Foundations Office in the Milan Head Office. He/She will be responsible for the project cycle management with different foundations, both Italian and international ones. He/She will be working in collaboration with other relevant departments and with the field staff. Alongside with the other office members, he/she will support the projects’ planning, management and monitoring. The Trusts and Foundations Grants Management Officer will report to the Trusts and Foundations Manager and the work location is in Milan – remote working applications will not be taken into account.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
- Work in coordination and support of the Trusts and Foundations Manager and field staff for the implementation of projects’ activities and the compliance with donors’ requirements in terms of sources of information, procedures, rules and regulations, etc.;
- Work in coordination with other relevant departments in order to ensure the compliance with the project proposal and with the rules and regulations of the donors;
- Monitoring and supervision of funded projects from the Head Office with field missions when needed;
- Be responsible for all narrative and financial reporting as per the donor’s guidelines;
- Cooperate and support all activities of the Trusts and Foundations Office which include but are not limited to: drafting proposal, reporting, benchmarking research, communication with donors, etc.;
- Ensure a smooth communication with donors’ officers and representatives.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Project Cycle Management with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR), either as field officer or in the Head Office;
- Minimum of 2 years field experience is a strong asset;
- Experience with Italian and International foundations will be considered a strong asset.
- Fluent Italian, English (min. level C1) both in writing and speaking;
- Fluency in French and/or German will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, with particular relevance for Excel;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Experience in budget controlling and financial monitoring;
- Attitude to teamwork and working under pressure, respecting short deadlines;
- Availability to perform field visit with short notice including in crisis countries.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): email@example.com. To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.
Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
EMERGENCY ONG Onlus, with headquarters in Via Santa Croce 19, 20122 Milan (MI) – Italy, is Data Controller under EU Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). Personal data will be processed for the purposes of seeking, selecting and managing hired personnel only by authorised staff and possibly disclosed to third parties who may be appointed as Data Processors. Personal data will be stored for no longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes without prejudice to any other rights under, obligations or protection means provided by Law. Data subjects can exercise their rights under Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller is Mr. Nicola Tarantino, who can be mailed at email@example.com.
Please, browse the complete Privacy Notice on this site.